The 365 Pizza Challenge is officially open! Submit your recipe through your attendee dashboard.
Join the Challenge
If you are registered for PE 365, submit your recipe through your attendee dashboard.
The contest will be open for entries beginning at 12:01 A.M. EST on Tuesday, February 9, 2021 and will close at 11:59 P.M. PST on Tuesday, March 9, 2021. The winner will be announced at 2 P.M. on Friday, April 2.
FIRST PLACE PRIZE
- International Pizza Expo 2021 registration for up to 2 people.
- Entry into the non-traditional division of the 2021 International Pizza Challenge.
- Hotel Room (1 qty.) - 4 nights / 5 days at one of our host hotels (Room and taxes only. Excludes incidentals).
SECOND PLACE PRIZE
- Plaque & Certificate
Each valid entry must include the completed entry form with the following information:
- Pizzeria / restaurant
- Name of the pizza
- Detailed recipe
- Description (200 words or less)
- Video describing your entry and the inspiration behind the creation of your recipe. (no longer than 2 minutes in length)
- Your recipe must be entirely original and created by you.
- Each recipe must include readily available ingredients and use standard, unabbreviated U.S. measurements, (i.e., cups, tablespoons, teaspoons, ounces, or pounds), specific amounts for each ingredient.
- Contest participation is open only to pizzeria or Italian restaurant owners or operators, 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- The contest is open only to owners, managers, chefs or employees 18 years or older from the restaurant and pizzeria industries. Pizza Expo 365, Pizza Today or Pizza Expo employees and their family members are not eligible, nor are employees or representatives of advertisers, exhibitors, other suppliers to the industry or their affiliates.
- The contest is limited to the first 100 completed entry forms received.
- Photo, Description and/or Video and collectively referred to as an entry. Only one entry per contestant per establishment will be accepted.
- The 395 Pizza Challenge is a “Non-Tradition Pizza Recipe” Contest ("Contest"). The contest will be open for entries beginning at 12:01 A.M. Eastern Standard Time ("EST") on Tuesday, February 9, 2021 and will close at 11:59 P.M. PST on Tuesday, March 9, 2021 ("Entry Period"). The winner will be announced at 2 P.M. on Friday, April 2. All entries become the property of Pizza Expo 365 and will not be acknowledged or returned.
(Conforming to rules for the Non-Traditional division of International Pizza Challenge)
- Pizza must be between 10 and 14-inches in size.
- There are no restrictions and/or limits on dough, sauce, toppings or styles.
- The pizza must be economically viable.
- Pizzas will be scored by an expert panel of judges on the basis of taste, creativity and appearance.
- Decisions by the judges are final and binding in all aspects of this contest.